Student Storage in Bristol
With Bristol being the Capital City of the South West of England, with a population in the region of 460,000, the University student population is around 10% of this figure.
Bristol Express Couriers cater for this student population by offering many services.
By far the most popular of these services being that of temporary storage.
We offer a storage solution for students whether that maybe a few crates that you simply do not have room for in your current student digs, or your entire worldly posessions whilst you go home over the Xmas and Summer breaks in your education.
We can supply removal crates free of charge when using our crate storage facility here in Bristol, we can deliver and collect your belongings free of charge and also offer discounted packaging materials, along with a student discount on our storage services.
We also have our fleet of smart, modern vehicles operating all over the UK if you need anything collected from or returned back home, either before, during or after your studies, at fantastically low rates.
Just call our team on 0117 329 0505 to discuss your needs.
Student Storage Terms and Conditions:
- Storage is offered on a monthly basis, payable one month in advance.
- Bristol Express Couriers store belongings at their storage facility at 6, Birchills Trading Estate, Emery Road, Bristol, BS4 5PF.
- Access can be arranged during your storage period & charged at £15 per visit to ensure your crates are accessible and ready.
- Insurance is included free of charge up to £500 per consignment, additional cover can be arranged.
- Storage is offered on a monthly basis with the first payment taken through our website & further payments via direct debit.
- Storage agreements can be terminated at any given time by calling our office to give notice on 0117 329 0505.
- Any goods left in our care and unpaid for 60 days without contact will be deemed abandoned and disposed of accordingly.
- All goods are stored in the best possible environment, whilst we take every possible precaution to look after your belongings, our insurers will take no responsibility for wear and tear and/or deterioration of goods or products stored.